Why Rogante Sparkling Wine is different:
- A new idea: the perfect combination of fruit and wine, as you have never tried it before.
- Authentic aperitifs: Rogante knows how to add sparkle to your festive occasions, creating moments you will remember forever
- Success guaranteed: Simply… Rogante never lets you down.
- Delivery within 24/48 hours
- Delivery service with preliminary email and text message
Little hints of red berry accompany the definite and marked sensation of ripe pomegranate to produce a sparkling wine which has earned its right to represent this fruit of the moment.
Rogante’s exclusive method allows the intense aromas of the 100% natural pomegranate juice to bind themselves to the wine by means of a patient fermentation process employing the Charmat method, as used for the best sparkling wines, using native yeasts. Thanks to this innovative method Rogante Pomegranate retains the same alcohol content as the wine from which it originated and the method itself guarantees absolute quality,
Colour and perlage
Bright ruby red with shining tints of pink running through it, featuring very fine and persistent perlage, white, voluminous and fluffy foam, medium lifespan.
Marked sensation of pomegranate accompanied by the sparkling notes of little red berries.
Rich and enveloping taste, balanced and rounded, with the decisive persistence of pomegranate.
Tips and pairings
On its own or as an aperitif or in combination with cold dishes or semifreddi, fruit salads and ice cream.